Last Revised: August 1, 2022
If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Data Privacy Notice.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
- Non-personal Information: Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to Users, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via their use of the Website. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the person from whom it was collected and mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked to an identifiable individual, such as the identity and operation system and browser, smart-phone version, operating system version, duration of usage of the Website, User’s ‘click-stream’ activity, keyboard language, etc.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
- We collect information through your use of the Website. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 7 below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you use the Website or contact us.
LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON OUR USERS
We collect and process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based at least on one of the following legal grounds:
- To provide and operate our Website and related services.
- To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement.
- To be able to deliver and enhance the Website, provide the Users with technical assistance and support.
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Website and related services.
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
WHERE DO WE STORE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed, and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third-party service provider.
WHO DO WE SHARE USER INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
For avoidance of any doubt, we may share anonymized or de-identified information with any other third party, at our sole discretion.
USING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
To use our website, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Website.
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete it from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy-related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena, or governmental request, whenever we believe in good faith that it is legally bound to share such information.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To respond to Users’ support requests.
- To respond to claims that contact information or any other private or proprietary information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third party has been used, posted, or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our Users, or the general public
- When we undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition, or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets
- To collect, hold and/or manage Users’ Personal Information through our authorized third-party service providers, as contemplated hereunder, who may be located outside of Israel (for example: Google Analytics and Google’s certified vendors, Amazon Web Services, Hotjar) Such third party services providers may receive or otherwise have access to our Users’ Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Website and related services, namely to allow cloud hosting services, serving of personalized content and advertisement, analytics of the functionality and usability of our Website. and may only use it for such purposes
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.